The Coffey County Library is now offering a collection of magazines online. You may check these out in your web browser and read on any phone, tablet, or computer.
To set up an account click the link here. Then follow the directions below.
- Click on Create New Account in upper right hand side
- Add library barcode
- Enter info and create a password
- Choose Coffey County Library
- Browse catalog and check out!
You can then read directly from your phone, tablet, or computer in your web browser. If you wish to read on your phone or tablet, download the Zinio for Libraries app. All of your checked out titles will be available anywhere you go. To download the app follow these directions.
- On devise go to apple store or google play and find Zinio for Libraries app
- Install and accept terms
- Choose Country=United States, then click done
- Select Library=Zinio for Libraries Value Collection and then click done
- Then add a username/email and password
Once you are logged in, you will see any magazines you have checked out. You can also click CHECKOUT MAGAZINES and it will connect you directly to the website, where you can check out magazines. Once you check a magazine out you can view from the browser, or close the browser and refresh your app. The newly checked out magazine should appear. Once items are checked out on your app, you can view them offline at any time.