- Keep arms/hands free -The Shoulder Dolly recognized the need for your arms to be unconstrained. The need for stabilization, opening doors, and overall balance is all attained.
- Safely lift and move – Ergonomically designed to promote and facilitate proper lifting techniques. Built with heavy-duty materials, the ShoulderDolly can lift up to 800 lbs
- Reduce back pain – Back pain and strain is avoided by ensuring proper lifting techniques and utilizing the body’s strongest muscles, the legs and torso. Significantly reduces strain on arms and hands.
- Versatility – Due to the seemingly unlimited adjustability of the strap through the buckle, users can move and lift heavy, bulky furniture easier than ever.
- One size fits all – Differences in the height of movers are overcome due to the adjustability of the webbing through the buckle.
- Warning: The ShoulderDolly does not make you stronger than you are without it. Steel toe shoes and back protection are always recommended. Do not use if you have physical limitations or injuries. Please view Installation Guide below for instructions on safe use of the Shoulder Dolly
You may only check out items when you account is in “Good Standing.” Otherwise, you may only place the item “On Hold” until items preventing your account from being in “Good Standing” are cleared. You must also pick up and return the item to the branch where the “thing” is located. The Coffey County Library courier cannot transport the “thing” between library branches.