- Cross cut shredder turns paper into small pieces (0.2 x 1.9 inches; 5 x 47 mm); meets security level P-3 standards
- Shreds up to 8 sheets of 20-pound bond paper at a time, including staples and small paper clips; 8.7-inch-wide entry
- Destroys credit cards one at a time, through the dedicated slot
- 4 mode control switch (auto/on, off, reverse, forward) and LED status indicators for power on and overheat
- 3 minute runtime; 30 minute cool down; if runs beyond max run time, it automatically shuts off to prevent overheating
- Handle for easily lifting up the shredder head when it’s time to empty the 4.1 gallon bin
- Quality tested: as part of Amazon Basics quality inspections, we test every shredder before shipping it, which means you may see some paper shreds from the testing
You may only check out items when you account is in “Good Standing.” Otherwise, you may only place the item “On Hold” until items preventing your account from being in “Good Standing” are cleared. You must also pick up and return the item to the branch where the “thing” is located. The Coffey County Library courier cannot transport the “thing” between library branches.