- Fully automatic endless bubbles. A bubble machine with 8 spinning wands,2 speeds level & powerful Built-In motor can create 10000 Bubbles per minute. Perfect bubble maker for 2-year-old girl toys family fun and outdoor activity.
- Premium ABS material and safe design. High output bubble blowers made from durable and safe ABS thermoplastic polymer won’t be harmful to kids,toddlers ,pets and adults.Equipped with excellent safe design: Once kids touch the spinning wands and the bubble machine will stop working.2 year old girl toys for outdoor and indoor play.
- Large capacity and portable. 300ml/10.14oz Capacity of the liquid tank and 30mins continuous use to make you enjoy uninterrupted bubbles leisure game time with your family.Lightweight and portable, easy to carry.
- Three power options. Experience the versatility of our bubble machine with three power options – plug it in, use batteries, or take it on the go with a power bank! (Included UL& FCC Adapter and USB Charge Cable). Enjoy bubbles indoors, outdoors, or on the go. Get ready for unlimited bubble fun with this bubble machine gun.
- Great gift For kids and pets. This bubble machine for parties is designed for kids and pets. Outdoor toddler girl toys can make the game more interesting, bringing kids into a dreamy bubble world. Great for creating a dreamy and romantic atmosphere indoors or outdoors (yard, park), such as weddings, stages, parties and camping etc.
- Suitable for versatile scenes. Our bubble machine is versatile and can be used for a wide range of events and activities, including birthday parties, weddings, outdoor picnics,BBQ and more. Its ease of use and reliable performance make it an ideal choice for any scene.
You may only check out items when you account is in “Good Standing.” Otherwise, you may only place the item “On Hold” until items preventing your account from being in “Good Standing” are cleared. You must also pick up and return the item to the branch where the “thing” is located. The Coffey County Library courier cannot transport the “thing” between library branches.